Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lazy Saturday

36 weeks and 4 days...and today we are 36 and 6 days..
12 days until T comes home for R and R, 21 days until "H"'s due date
I love lazy Saturdays. I watched a little baby last night so my sister and her friend could go out for a fun night. She has been coming during the week, and will again next week. She's 9 months. Good Practice for Miss H. She's a very good baby and I think she is getting used to our little routine, and she makes the most adoreable sounds and faces. She is for sure a happy baby, can you tell I'm quite smitten...lol. It makes me anxious for our own to hurry up and get here! lol


Did lots of walking at Wal-Mart with my sister today, we needed groceries. I'm very thankful to have her living with us, which if you would have asked me that when we were little I would have has a whole different opinion. It's funny how things change as you grow up.


I think I have decided to keep the pink blanket...the little baby I'm watching has grown to like it and it's a good throw for the floor to play on. She likes to put her little fingers in the holes..lol. It's cute. So I've decided to make one for a friend who is having a little boy. Her husband is deployed with T and we became friends via email, because of our family readiness group. We haven't had a chance to actually sit down and chat but we are hoping to soon. Life is just busy!


Well I'm heading off to do...nothing. It's lazy Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment