Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello Tuesday

So little A went home early, which is nice for her mom (who is just a few weeks pregnant). So it's just me and the other babies (the pups) I actually think I may go and chill in bed and watch some old Survivor Episodes, I am working on some squares for my psuedo nephew's 1st birthday (I may never end up with nieces and nephews of my own so I have to snatch them up from our friends..ha ha), H (my bff..lol) mentioned she would like one when she saw me working on our little H's. (they don't have the same name..lol) So I thought I'd try a little boy one, at least I know I won't end up keeping it! lol

Hope everyone had a great Labor day! I'm just glad ours wasn't a true labor day...9 days until T is home and 18 until little h's due date. Can not wait!

Hope your Tuesday doesn't feel like a Monday
A

No comments:

Post a Comment