Thursday, September 10, 2009

different types of yarn

so recently i think i have found myself in a rut, I am loving my little baby blankets but wanting to venture out and try something new...so I bought a book. I know brilliant. I try. lol anyways..turns out I'm not the greatest at reading the patterns! but i did try to work on this market bag for about an hour, I'll definitely come back to it until then, i figure, keep working in basic stitches and the new skill i just learned and if I can't figure out the pattern maybe there is a class or a video online for the crochet challenged. But either way I have decided not to give up!

I did buy a different type of yarn, I'm such a newbie! My sister and I were talking about this blanket my mom has as her house that was like a staple of winter cozy up blankets when we were kids...you know the one you all fight over but it's more than big enough to cover all of you! She was saying how she never liked the feel of it...so I threw one of the granny squares I was making that is in a cotton yarn but not in an acrylic, she said...oh..that's nice. I want a blanket out of that one...ha ha..so I'm learning.

Not too much going on here at the mcwescotts....watching little baby a waiting on our own to get here. seems like every other pregnant woman i know is going into labor early or they are dilated and here I sit all almost 38 weeks preggo. ha ha...but T comes home in 7 days so I can wait...just trying not to be jealous...he he he...

I took some cute photos of little miss a but my camera is in the other room and shes down for a nap, I'll have to post them later... i'm trying to be good and rest when she rest...

Have a most wonderful day!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment