Saturday, September 19, 2009

fall fall fall...



well guess who is in kuwait! My T! I am on cloud nine, more so for him now he can get a little relaxation and rest, he should be here late late late tomorrow or Mondayish. It's driving me crazy. We have a friend who is in from Iraq and staying with us too. They are probably going to miss each other but they actually get to see each other while they are in Iraq so it's ok.


Needless to say to keep myself busy...I've been making projects. Ha ha...I came up with this today for my little H. I absolutely love fall. Colors, leaves, cool weather, pumpkin pie, thanksgiving, sweaters...and I live in Texas..which means Fall doesn't work out too well for me. I would love to visit where T is from in Illinois more during fall. We went last September it was nice but this September we have our little h so no traveling here.


I also made a bear hat like I did for A but for a friend who is having a little girl. It's a little big but I made a lip on it so they could fold it up. I also put pink in the ears instead of the tan, so it looks more girlie girl. I'm going to see if I can make a Frog looking ones for the big brothers...gotta remember those little guys too. seems like their first one was just arriving now they will have three!! Time goes by so fast.


I'm thinking about maybe putting them on etsy but I don't know..maybe. Maybe after our little H comes. I would want to make sure I can commit to it ya know? I also finished this project a few nights ago for N for his 1st Birthday!


Well today is 39 weeks....next Saturday is our Due date..so hopeful we'll have a baby soon and a name reveal...

Have a Happy Saturday Blog World

A

No comments:

Post a Comment