Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 days!

2 days until T comes home. I am truly excited. He's helping with a different job so I haven't gotten a phone call or an email in a while....so I sent him an email..he told me I was psycho but he still loves me. ha ha. I guess I got a glimpse at those wives who aren't so fortunate to have their husbands call all the time. I am truly blessed.

11 days until H's due date. feels like forever. Today I feel really achey and my throat is sore. i don't like it one bit. luckily little baby a who I watch has been very kind to me. She slept in until about 8 and then went down for a morning nap at 10:30 ish. granted she didn't eat to much breakfast ..she wouldn't eat the applesauce but gulped down those peas. she is so cute. her mom had a rough morning. if you think about it breathe a prayer for her.

so i'm just resting...chillin. i should be probably packing and such but i have it done for the most part. i'm sure i'll forget something, i'll just send my sis or T to wal mart or home (we only live like 15 minutes from our hospital..how nice right???)

I'm really trying to keep up with this bloggie thing..off to watch tv and work on N blanket, it's almost ready to be put together, i'll put up photos later tonight!

Have a great day blog world!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment