Friday, September 18, 2009

cute hat


so while little a slept i made her this cute hat! I had seen it online but couldn't find a pattern so I thought....I could totally do that and I did! Was it perfect no but I did it..I just went for it and I have to say that I think it's way cute! Helps that she is a pretty adorable baby.


T's flight got moved. so upset. He should be home right now but there are no flights until sunday or after Monday. so i'm being patiently. I had a check up yesterday we are still the same, which works out to be ok because now we'll be closer to the date and T will have more time will our little h. : ) really can't wait until she comes.
well i have errands to run, movie to take back, last minute welcome home stuff : ) Hope the blog world has a great day!
Happy Friday
A

1 comment:

  1. The hat is adorable, love it! Sorry to hear flight got moved that must have been so disappointing but just think you have a little more time to prepare for his home coming and make it special.

    Have a good weekend and take it easier mommy!

    ReplyDelete